What's new

FS: Nikon D90 Body w/ Box and all equipment plus more....

LowezAkar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
2
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D90 Camera BODY with only 3,539 Actuations
Comes with box and All Original Equipment.

*BONUS: I will throw in a Nikon Carry Bag, Remote Control, Extra Battery, and Camera Cleaning Kit.

(516) 425-3928 Low

Selling for $500 Firm. I am selling because I am going out of the hobby.
 

Attachments

  • $100_1023.webp
    $100_1023.webp
    617.4 KB · Views: 163
  • $100_1025.webp
    $100_1025.webp
    361.1 KB · Views: 154
i am offering you alien skin photo bundle&topaz bundle for this msg me if you are interested

If he/she is going out of the hobby, why offer PS plugins?

(...oh nevermind - i'm just being weird.)
 
i am offering you alien skin photo bundle&topaz bundle for this msg me if you are interested

If he/she is going out of the hobby, why offer PS plugins?

(...oh nevermind - i'm just being weird.)

LOL! It was an honest gesture. I understand. If someone were to offer a 90 Gallon fish tank with stand, then we could talk.
 
Still available!
 
I have two 30 gallon fish tanks with stands and external canister filter. Gravel and lights. To bad its not a 90 gallon and I live in Lancaster PA.
 
Last edited:
ITEM SOLD!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom