austriker
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2008
- Messages
- 439
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- PNW
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey folks,
Same story new shooter.. I am moving up to full frame (D700!) thus need to liquidate some of my DX gear. All of my gear has been maintained well and are in 100% functional condition. I have not bought/sold much here but have used fredmiranda, ebay (soccerstatestar) and xda-developers with 100% feedback. I have sample shots from the lenses on my flickr, can find a link for them if you want.
Paypal Gift (or regular paypal or prices are net to me). Prices include shipping via USPS priority flat rate. I am southern NH if you want to meet locally.
Trades: looking for a 50mm 1.4 or a wide angle nikon FX lens (both plus cash.. unless you really want a straight trade:mrgreen
1.
Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED VR
$520
Love this lens, the best walk around and quite sharp.
Thanks for looking, questions ask away.
Same story new shooter.. I am moving up to full frame (D700!) thus need to liquidate some of my DX gear. All of my gear has been maintained well and are in 100% functional condition. I have not bought/sold much here but have used fredmiranda, ebay (soccerstatestar) and xda-developers with 100% feedback. I have sample shots from the lenses on my flickr, can find a link for them if you want.
Paypal Gift (or regular paypal or prices are net to me). Prices include shipping via USPS priority flat rate. I am southern NH if you want to meet locally.
Trades: looking for a 50mm 1.4 or a wide angle nikon FX lens (both plus cash.. unless you really want a straight trade:mrgreen
1.
Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED VR
$520
Love this lens, the best walk around and quite sharp.
Thanks for looking, questions ask away.
Last edited: