FS: Brand new condition AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300 f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens, $600.

drboris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The world is full of amazing views—some right in front of us, others far in the distance. Capture all of them beautifully with a single lens, the outstanding all-in-one telephoto zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR. Surprisingly compact and lightweight for a 16.7x zoom lens, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR draws great performance from Nikon DX-format D-SLRs and is a highly versatile second lens. Shoot wide-angle scenic landscapes and group photos, portraits with softly blurred backgrounds, super-telephoto close-ups and everything in between—if you can see it, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR can capture it. Optimized for shooting both stills and HD videos, it features specialized Vibration Reduction technology for tack-sharp photos and steady videos, even when your hands are a bit shaky. And since it's a NIKKOR, it features some of the best optics available. Whether you're looking for maximum versatility in a lens or you're just the kind of photographer who finds inspiration all around, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR will help you capture more of life's great views.

The lens I am selling is in brand new condition and from the moment it was out of the manufacturer's packaging has been protected by a 67 mm Nikon protective filter ($96 value, included). The lens and the filter were purchased fro Adorama in 2016. I have recently upgraded to Canon 100-400 L lens for wild life shooting and, as a result, I am selling my Nikon DX gear. Will sorely miss its amazing close up capabilities.

Price: $600 and it is yours!

The new owner will enjoy this highly capable and versatile picture taking tool! Good luck!
18-300 - Google Drive

Interested parties and those with questions, please contact me via PM

Attachments

• 18-300_side_extended_small.jpg
    18-300_side_extended_small.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back