What's new

FS: Nikon F100 and Tamron lens and extras

Will Brink

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mint condition, zero wear (in terms of any scuffs, scratches, etc) Nikon f100 body with Tamron SP AF28-75mm/2.8.

Has B-W polarizer filter on it
Original boxes
Carry bag
I'll also throw in 10 rolls of Kodak Ultra Color film (out of date by always kept in the fridge.)

A great one stop shop set up, or for someone who want an extra f100 body and lenses.

DSC06119.jpg


DSC06121.jpg


Getting rid of it because I decided to go all digital but I love this camera and have treated it like I my all my stuff, like a baby! :mrgreen:

Make me a fair $$$ offer and I wont refuse it. Not looking for any trades at this time. If you need more info, pics, etc, let me know. I'm in the Boston area BTW.

Thanx
 
Last edited:
Bump. No interest here? It's not like I over priced it... :mrgreen:
 
I know the post is a few months old, but is the camera still available. If it is, send me a pm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom