KevRev123
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 14, 2011
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Chicago, IL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,
I'm selling a Nikon FG Film SLR w/ Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 (AI-S) lens.
I bought this from my local Animal Care League 2nd Chance Shop (A thrift store that donates proceeds to helping find homes for animals) with the intent of learning film. This was almost 6 months ago and since then it has sat and collected dust, so rather than keep it I want it to go to someone who will actually use it.
As far as I can tell everything is in good condition with some signs of wear. The LED indicators for the meter are faint but still function. I haven't put any rolls of film through it because I just simply haven't had time to devote to learning.
Not interested in splitting it up. What you see is what you get + body/lens caps & Tokina 52mm clear filter.
I'm asking $120 and that includes shipping/pay pal fees. Price is def negotiable!
Pictures below:












I'm selling a Nikon FG Film SLR w/ Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 (AI-S) lens.
I bought this from my local Animal Care League 2nd Chance Shop (A thrift store that donates proceeds to helping find homes for animals) with the intent of learning film. This was almost 6 months ago and since then it has sat and collected dust, so rather than keep it I want it to go to someone who will actually use it.
As far as I can tell everything is in good condition with some signs of wear. The LED indicators for the meter are faint but still function. I haven't put any rolls of film through it because I just simply haven't had time to devote to learning.
Not interested in splitting it up. What you see is what you get + body/lens caps & Tokina 52mm clear filter.
I'm asking $120 and that includes shipping/pay pal fees. Price is def negotiable!
Pictures below:












