itznfb TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 1,167 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2009 #1 Item is sold Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
Eco TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Boston MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2009 #2 Do the AA batteries slip right in or do they require a tray of sorts? If they require a tray is it included?
Do the AA batteries slip right in or do they require a tray of sorts? If they require a tray is it included?
itznfb TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 1,167 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 They require a tray and yes the tray is included.
Eco TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Boston MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2009 #4 Ok, shoot me a PM with your paypal info and I'll buy it. I will not be on-line again until Tuesday afternoon/evening.
Ok, shoot me a PM with your paypal info and I'll buy it. I will not be on-line again until Tuesday afternoon/evening.