What's new

FS: Nikon N2020 MINT condition! with Zoom/macro Lens!

Classic_Obsession

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is mint condition Nikon N2020 (or F-501) in perfect working order with fresh batteries for sale!

Vivitar 80-200mm F/4.5 with front and back cap AND hard leather case included.

All of these for ONLY $60

Pics will be posted upon request. They will be shipped via USPS Priority. (expect to add about $10 shipping). Price is negotiable so give me your best offer!

contact me via kkjjn0000 at yahoo dot com
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Pic of the Lens Please. Would you be willing to part with just the lens?
 
here you go

3722199379_da2339bf6e.jpg

3722199347_d21f9144c7.jpg

3722199311_6a176c9553.jpg

3723011328_89bc843af4.jpg

3722199215_fe92f2d29a.jpg


I would like to sell them as a set. However, I'm willing to negotiate the price so give me your best offer!
 
IS that a manual or auto focus lens?

Oh and FYI that is 4.5 not 3.5 as advertised.
 
Camera is AF. Lens is manual.

Oh and F/4.5 my bad...confused with this other lens I have
Thanks for pointing that out!
 
I'll take $53 shipped (due to paypal fees :er:)
If you want it, you can send payment to kkjjn0000 at yahoo dot com and I'll ship the set out to you!
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom