hamburger.
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2009
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- 609
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Is the 50mm still for sale? Instead of eBay (the page won't load):er: I'd rather paypal you the money if you'd like. Lmkthanks
I placed a bid and I forgot to ask before I did it, will this lens work on a D40?
Yeah, it was shipped to the person that entered a $50.00 bid a second or two before me. It took me a few seconds to figure out why I bid $50 and someone else got it for the same price.
Lol, for 99 cents I'll drive to your house and pay you CASH tonight!
I just added it to my watch list so stop telling everyone it's for sale.
he bid $50 earlier in the day actually. It was his maximum as well.
Always bid x.05 or x.55 etc, never bid x.00
Are you going to list that 80-200 lens on ebay?