What's new

FS - Nikon SB25 flash fully manual

jzxxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.
 
Last edited:
This would make a great second strobe. I'll keep my eye on this to see if it's still for sale when I can afford it.
 
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.
 
I have two minty Nikon SB25, also SB24, 26 and 28DX for sale.
By the way, a small collection of Nikon film cameras on sale also:FE2, N75, N880, N90s and F4s. Give a
reasonable offer please. If you want to see pictures please contact me at xwu77845@gmail.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom