What's new

My New Nikon D3200. VERY LOW SHUTTER COUNT!

ChristianVan5 3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
16
Location
United states
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I wanted a DSLR and decided to pick up the Nikon D3200. I found on eBay in great condition. and Its fully working so far! here are some images.

110_0002.webp110_0003.webp110_0005.webp110_0007.webp110_0008.webp110_0009.webp110_0010.webp110_0011.webp110_0012.webp110_0013.webp110_0014.webp110_0015.webp

(Note the cheat sheet cards did not come with the eBay listing, and I printed and laminated them myself. also, It came with a 2GB card not shown in my images.)

low shutter count:
1791429716277.webp
 
Sweet little camera, somewhat underrated when it landed but a bargain now. Many only lightly used. Look into the very affordable Nikkor G series lenses(35/40 Micro/50/85mm). Have fun!
 
Congratulations! Now the challenge will be not buying too many lenses for it. There are tons of great ones.
A solid performer I wished I had purchased, instead of multiple others, is this: Nikkor AF- DX 18-200/3.5-5.6 IF ED-VR. It's generally available in excellent to good condition for less than $100. (It's on MPB now.) Not that you need it. But when you do, keep it in mind. Great Nikkor optics, VR to compensate for the slow aperture, and a whopping 300mm (since the DX small sensor) apparent focal range for your airplane shots.
Enjoy!
 
That thing will also use any of the old manual focus Nikon F mount (non-AI and AI-S) lenses from the film SLRs if you put it in manual mode. The exposure indicators won't work but I just snap a shot and glance at the histogram on the back.
 
Add a Nikon AF-S 70-300 VR to go with that lens on the camera, AND YOU ARE SET .....for YEARS of fun!....everything from macro to wildlife


Go to my IG account, most of my photos are with the little Nikon entry level cameras and kit plastic lenses....started with the D3500 (for years) only recently upgraded to the swivel LCD d5500/5600....all with the similar 24mp sensor as your D3200....And you can even use all the pro glass with it too....I bought a Nikon AF-S FX 500PF VR...it takes phenomenal photos with that...

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom