FS: Nikon SU-800 Wireless Commander & Nikon 35-70/2.8 lens

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling 2 pieces of equipment that I haven't used recently and don't really see using anytime soon.

The Nikon SU-800 - taught me alot about wireless flash without having to step up and spend extra going to radio triggers (which I did switch to radio triggers last year). It's fully Nikon compatible with the latest flashes. You can set up your flashes in 3 groups (such Key, Fill, BG) and control each groups light intensity separately.

It's in great condition. Works perfectly.
I'm asking $150 shipping in the US. OBO.
IMG_5412.JPG
IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5414.JPG
IMG_5415.JPG

It's in great condition. Works perfectly.
I'm asking $150 shipping in the US. OBO.

Last edited:
And I'm also selling my Nikon 35-70/2.8 AF-D lens. This is an older professional push-pull lens. This lens requires a in-body motor for AutoFocusing.

It also is in great condition. It even stays extended for a few seconds. many of them don't hold the extension well when pulled out and them angled up/down. Though I recommend you still hold on to the lens if pointing up/down as it will creep some.

I bought it from the original owner a few years ago. He didn't use it much and it sat in the desk until I bought it. It comes with the shade and front and rear caps. I believe I have the box too (I'll check).

$350 OBO free shipping in the US.

IMG_5416a.jpg
IMG_5417a.jpg
IMG_5421a.jpg
IMG_5422.JPG
IMG_5423a.jpg

SU-800 is SOLD

the iPhone pics probably scared everyone else away lol

Nikon 35-70/2.8 lens is SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Most reactions

New Topics