What's new

FS: Nikon VIntage Set + Plaroid Instant picture + Sony Cybershot.

Andy Rutz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Juan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I'm new to the forum so I say hi to all!
I have this set of cameras my mom gave to me, and I want to sell it or exchange it with the intention of getting a digital SLR. I'm about to graduate as a graphic artist and I wish to expand my knowledge with Photography but I can't invest right now. So I'm selling the bundle for $600.00 so I could buy atleast a used one or an exchange would do.

One Nikon F (It needs cleaning but it works fine)
One Polaroid instant picture (It has some physical damage but it works)
One Nikon Zenza Bronica (Great conditions + Original Lens)
One 400mm 1:6.3 Lens (Needs Cleaning)
One starblitz Flash(3200BT-TWIN-S)
One Sony Cyber shot (Missing battery charger)
One Nikon ME (Perfect Conditions, I would love to stick with it but if it would get me the SLR so be it)
I own a variety of lenses I could add if the offer is right.

My E-mail is ajg.artz@gmail.com
My Phone NUmber is 787-967-7605 Alt #/ 787-348-1722
I live in Puerto Rico so payment will be by paypal or Money Order.

Anyways Peace n Love duds! :D
 
I want to ask for $50.00, but i'm a little ignorant still on the value of these vintage. Pardon if it's not worth that at all.
 
Yeah. sorry, especially not with damage. Ebay and Craiglsit all day long. 10-15 bucks. But I wish you luck :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom