shundaroni
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2007
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280892847438
Gently used and well-maintained by a serious amateur. Kept in a smoke-free environment. No scratches, fungus, mold, or cleaning marks. No scuffs on the body, scratches, or dings on the body. The grips and rings all function as new. Mechanically perfect. Includes the Nikon 77mm snap-on lens cap, the tripod mounting ring, the rear Nikon lens cap, and the original Nikon CL-43A carrying case (pictured below). Serial No. US1027054.
I hate to part with this incredible lens, but I simply cannot devote enough time to photography to do it justice. It was my baby and I kept it stored in its case unless it was on my camera. Please, enjoy it for me!
Starting bid is $550 US.
Buy It Now for $840 US.
As of this posting, auction has six days, 12 hours to go, and there are 8 buyers watching.



Gently used and well-maintained by a serious amateur. Kept in a smoke-free environment. No scratches, fungus, mold, or cleaning marks. No scuffs on the body, scratches, or dings on the body. The grips and rings all function as new. Mechanically perfect. Includes the Nikon 77mm snap-on lens cap, the tripod mounting ring, the rear Nikon lens cap, and the original Nikon CL-43A carrying case (pictured below). Serial No. US1027054.
I hate to part with this incredible lens, but I simply cannot devote enough time to photography to do it justice. It was my baby and I kept it stored in its case unless it was on my camera. Please, enjoy it for me!
Starting bid is $550 US.
Buy It Now for $840 US.
As of this posting, auction has six days, 12 hours to go, and there are 8 buyers watching.



As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.