What's new

FS: Olympus 14-42 and Olympus 40-150

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were the kit lenses from the E-620 - I have the hoods for both of them and the 14-42 has a UV filter on it. They are both in perfect shape with no scratches or dust on them at all. I can email pictures if you need to see them just tell me what angles that you want.

I am asking $125 for each lens.

Brandon
 
I just picked up a E-P2 and wondering if the 40-150mm lens would work with it? if so I am really interested in purchasing it, thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom