What's new

FS: Olympus PEN E-P3 body and original accessories + a few small extras (NO LENS)

yesindeed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Black Olympus E-P3 Micro Four Thirds camera body including the following:
- Giottos glass LCD display protector (installed)
- Body cap
- Neck strap
- Two batteries
- One battery charger
- USB and AV cables
- Printed user guide
- Original box

Working condition: 10/10
Cosmetic condition: 8/10

A few light surface scratches close to the bottom of the body. A few marks on the LCD protector (virtually invisible when display is turned on. Protector can be removed to reveal a pristine display, should you want to).

Looking for $275 - shipping within USA included in price.

Payment via PayPal (as gift OR buyer covers 3% fee).

3I43Fe3l45L55G75H6d2mf565a98ab0981903.jpg


3E13G53La5Ic5E45K5d2mc0d765d88fdc1140.jpg


3K73I13Je5L35Ga5K2d2mf9203d15dd7414a1.jpg


3M53I43J95Ld5Ge5E5d2mdd04254dee1b1c4e.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you're implying it was stolen, the answer is no.

What about the listing would suggest that?
 
I would post pictures with your username and the date on a card next to the item. Until you do that, you are not even close to being a credible seller.
 
you are not even close to being a credible seller.
Specific to this forum perhaps. As far as I know, this forum is not the be-all, end-all of internet sales legitimacy.

I can offer links to my ebay profile, and yes, I am about to post some pictures of the camera itself, which I had taken before. Drawing up silly cards and whatnot... eh, I see no need to jump through those hoops.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom