What's new

FS: (OR) Nikon FG20 manual film camera with Vivitar 28-85 f3.5-4.5 in flawless shape

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
16
Location
Caribbean
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to sell my old manual body as I need the money and I just don't shoot as much film as I'd like to. The camera body is in pretty much perfect shape with the only real visible marks of use being a couple small scratches on the advance arm and a few on the base, but no brassing. It looks almost new as it spent most of its life in a bag. The Nikon FG20 was a base model, no frills manual camera with a basic meter, and the equivalent of aperture priority mode.

The lens is one of the older (early-80's) Vivitars and is plenty sharp and makes a great walk around lens. There is very little wear on the lens and very little dust inside the lens itself. It also comes with an "Access" 62mm UV filter that says 'made in Japan'.

I currently don't have pictures of the camera, but you can see what it looks like here:

Nikon FG-20 Camera Index Page

This camera was technically my first camera that my Dad bought new in '82 or '83 as a backup for his FA. It's a great little camera and I'm sure it will make someone very happy. I'd like to get $60 or best offer, plus the buyer pays shipping. Not really interested in trades at the moment. Oh, and I prefer paypal when handling transactions on the 'net.
 
Last edited:
Price lowered to $60 as that's what I have it on CL for. Amazing deal for a great little camera. Surprised there's no interest.
 
$50? Anyone?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom