FS or Trade: Nikon D200 Body

GTHill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just purchased a D300 and my wife is adamant that I sell the D200. However, I would entertain trading it for other Nikon Equipment. Flashes, lenses and other accessories are welcome. (I currently only have the 17-55mm f/2.8). I also have an SB-800 that I am keeping, but I need more if you have them for trade.

As far as price for the D200, I'm not sure. It has <8000 shots and the factory warranty is probably still good since I never registered it. Included is the Magic Lantern D200 guide.

I'm new on here but I have a perfect ebay record. My ebay username is "TheArkansasTrader". I don't have this on ebay auction. I would rather make a deal here first.

Thanks!

Gene

P.S. I know there have been some scams on here and I'm relatively new. Just let me know what I can do to ease your fears.

I'll give you $350 for it. ;)

I AM looking at buying either a D200 or a D80, but I'm still waiting for the funds. So, I guess my reply is just a free bump for your thread. :D

I looked for a place to update my profile, but couldn't find it. I live in Central Arkansas. Not from here, so when you read my posts you don't have to do it with a Southern accent. :)

Gene

do you have the d200 up for sale? $400 for it?

$650 shipped, paypal

Sorry, but even at $800 that is a decent deal compared to what I am seeing on ebay. I would be much more likely to trade someone so I could get more gear without "buying" (i.e. my wife won't find out) it. :)

Gene

i wish i could offer you 800 since im here in searcy....but i dont have that much money

I guess I will jump on the LOWBALLING bandwagon. $50
Let me know i have cash in hand :)

Most reactions

Back