What's new

FS Photoflex Softbox, Light, and Stand $175 shipped (conus)

stedman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photoflex Light / Soft Box with Light

measures 17 x 21

Includes Smith Vector 780 SG light with bulb ( I believe the bulb is 1000 watt)

All are in very good condition and have been used maybe 1 hour combined total.

$175.00 shipped, US please. pay pal prefered
That's basically 150 + 25 ship because of the weight of the stand.

ask any questions

dennis@worldjavahouse.com
Mvc-175f.jpg

Mvc-176f.jpg

Mvc-177f.jpg
 
Sold, paid, and all is good! Thanks Crimsonandwhite! Enjoy the box.
 
starting to think i was ripped off.........

no longer responding to emails and yet to see equipment.....
 
oh no, he took my payment.......

he refunded my first payment then I paid again through Paypal, so I still paid for the equipment. He has a good rating on ebay so its surprising that this is happening....
 
Have you asked him about a confirmation for the shipment? Like a tracking number?
 
look at the email... Pulling up that website, here's that company's address. You can probably get a hold of him by phone at his work office.

World Java House
2522 Supply Street
Pomona, CA 91767

looks like he's sold other things online though...looks legit.
 
anything happen, get your stuff yet?
 
Ok, I got the softbox!!! Yea!

His story is that the shipping was messed up and everything got returned and he had to resend it......which doesnt mean you can't answer an email to let me know that....and on top of that he didnt "resend" the softbox until I posted a claim through Paypal.....

but end result, i got the softbox! Now I gotta figure out how to set it up......
 
We're all relieved!... Good for you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom