FS: ConUS Westcott Softbox and Armatar L200 flash

alabama1980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First, I know I haven't posted here a lot. As such my feedback from another forum can be found:

Canon Digital Photography Forums

Search the above thread for my name "alabama1980"

And as "howlingwolf2780" on eBay.

Westcott Softbox:

It measures 43Hx31W and 51" diagonally. It's in near perfect condition. The velcro around the box is 3" wide. You can put the diffuser right on the edge, or recess it slightly. White interior. It has vents to allow heat to escape when you're using the modeling lamp.

Flaws:

Couple of SMALL (
icon_cool.gif
<----smaller than that) spots on the front diffuser fabric. Zero effect on light output. The worst one is circled in one of the photos.

Comes with carrying bag. Speedring is NOT included.

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alabama...7625179072022/

I'll take $150 for it, shipped and PP'ed to the lower 48. Actual shipping charges to anywhere outside the continental US.

5089539583_0bbbe64a98.jpg

Armatar L200 Flash w/Quantum TurboZ Battery:

$300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Bought this used from another member here and have used it very little. It's a modded Vivitar 283 that is very similar (yet more powerful at 200ws) than the popular Sunpak 120J flash unit. It has a removable parabolic reflector so you can go bare bulb easily. The reflector itself is kind of scratched up, but of course that doesn't demean the performance at all. It has a threaded hole on the bottom so it's ready to go on an umbrella bracket.

It comes with the Quantum Turbo Z battery pack (charger included). I've popped off around 70 full power pops and dropped the battery to half power. I was pretty impressed with the performance of the pack. The packs are $200-$250 on eBay.

It also comes with an extra bulb. The bulb that is in it was the one it was sent to me with. It was cracked when I got it and has been used that way. I think the replacement bulb was about $40. I only removed the old bulb and fitted the new one in to be sure it was going to work.

It also comes with a household to mini coiled sync cable.

It's a really good light, but it's come time to shake off some things that I don't use often enough to get the value out of them.

5087721373_61123a018a.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back