What's new

FS: Pioneer DVR-640H-S DVD Recorder with 160GB DVR (Free Shipping)

KillerKowalski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicagoland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Condition 8.5/10. Very well kept condition by a professional videographer. I am selling them for my father-in-law.

Yes, he likes to ship items for free, so free shipping to continental 48 states (UPS Ground.)

$400. Paypal, money order, or check. Local pick-up if desired.

IMG_9034.jpg

IMG_9031.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg
 
Hello KillerKowalski,

I am new to this thread, I was interested in the Pioneer 640H you have for sale. Please let me know best way to contact you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom