FS Rollei Rolleinar Filters & Closeup Set Complete in Leather case and Original Box

KirkS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Complete set of Rolleinar filters and close-up lenses 1 & 2 in original leather case, and original box. Includes UV, red, yellows, orange, etc,, as pictured. Was helping mom (finally) go through some of dad's stuff, and came across these. I'll take $625, which will include insured shipping, and I take care of the Paypal fees. These will be up on ebay later today (Sunday 11/18/12) if there are no takers here (ebay user id e-trading). If you're interested in them, best to PM me or email me at [email protected], or through ebay.

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg
031.jpg

Last edited:
You'll take $625 for this set of old filters and close-up lenses??? Does that price come with say, a decent Rolleiflex included? Or even an old, thrasher Rolleicord? lol

So I'll take that as a no? Price compare, and for what I have, I'm not out of line. The leather case goes for over $100 in not near as nice condition, each close-up is worth at least $100 each, and there are 2 viewing lenses for each (so probably $150 each), 6 filters, $50-75 each, hood/shade $50, all mint in the original box. What would you say is market value?

Now listed on ebay, thread closed.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It's very much open.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back