mamarazzi_hrd TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2008 #1 This is brand new in box, I only took it out, put the battery in and tested it. I just don't need it for what I do. I would like to sell it for $200 shipped. Please PM me if interested, I am putting on ebay soon!
This is brand new in box, I only took it out, put the battery in and tested it. I just don't need it for what I do. I would like to sell it for $200 shipped. Please PM me if interested, I am putting on ebay soon!
mamarazzi_hrd TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 SOLD, please delete!!!!