What's new

FS: Sekonic L-758 DR

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a like new Sekonic L-758 light meter currently priced below anything on ebay. I bought this a couple years ago but have used it maybe 5 times. It just does not get used so it is time to let go of it to help fund other camera equipment. They are selling brand new on B&H for $580 so I am asking $420 shipped and paypalled as a gift. 3% more for normal paypal. Please let me know if you are interested. The meter is in perfect condition and comes with all original manuals and box.

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9337.jpg

IMG_9338.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom