What's new

FS: Sigma 15mm Fisheye Lens Canon EOS Mount

yardley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MINT condition. Asking $500.

sigma.jpg


sigma2.jpg


sigma3.jpg
 
Bump for a great sharp lens. Read the reviews!
 
If I had $500 to blow I'd go for it. But I need to learn my basic lenses first. Food luck selling!
 
lol I'm not even sure if I have that... I need to get my car worked on and I'm stillwaiting for the rest of my tax money... I also need to pay off a few bills ;)

Go ahead and pop it up on ebay - I'm sure I can find one when I'm ready ;)
 
Someone already bought it on ebay. That was fast! It's a nice lens I'd definitely recommend it if you do decide to get one in the future.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom