FS: Sigma 17-50 f2.8 & Minolta 70-210 f/4 Lenses for Sony/Minolta (LAST CALL!!!)

shutterbug1974

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. So, I am letting go of a couple lens here, as I upgraded to the A99 FF camera, and now I'm in the process of upgrading my lens collection. Prices include all Paypal fees & shipping to the Continental US. Willing to ship anywhere else, but will charge have to any additional shipping fees for international shipping. Local pick up is also available.

Sigma AF 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Lens. Lens is in MINT condition, with perfect glass. No dust, blades are very clean & snappy, with absolutely no signs of oil or fungus. Comes with box, carrying case, front & back caps, original Sigma warranty, & a Tiffen Circular Polarizing filter ~ $310 *NOTE* I have been quoted a buying price of $260 from B&H. If this doesn't sell by Sunday, I will be bringing it there Monday morning to be done with it, as I need the money for bills. This is THE cheapest you will find this lens anywhere, especially in this condition. Don't miss it!!!

Minolta 70-210mm f/4 lens. Comes with both caps & hood. In good condition, although has some light wear & tear on the body (Just cosmetics. A bit of scratched paint. Operates PERFECTLY). Glass is great, no haze, and blades are clean and snappy. Minimal dust. - $85 This lens will sell at this price all day long on eBay. I would rather someone here get a good deal though. But if it's not gone by Sunday, it goes up for auction there.
006.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
171.JPG
172.JPG
173.JPG
174.JPG

Last edited:
Minolta is SOLD!
Sigma still available til Monday, then it goes to B&H. Last chance price ~ $300

Most reactions