What's new

FS: Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Canon mount

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
284
Reaction score
56
Location
Timmins, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just like the title states, selling a Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens, Canon mount. It's in excellent condition. Comes with both caps, hood, original box and carrying case. It's practically brand new! I am selling it because I am deciding to pick a new L lens. Lens is fairly sharp, though nothing compared to my 70-200 f/2.8 II...

I would like to get 620$ for it but I am open to offers as well. I am located in Canada, Ontario and I am willing to ship. I use PayPal only, covers both sides and is secure. Thanks for looking :) Sorry for the bad handwriting in the photo, haha :)


IMG_8254.jpg



IMG_8249.jpg



IMG_8247.jpg
 
This is a fantastic lens especially for anyone wanting to replace the kit lens. GLWS
 
Why so high? Brand new Tamron is 640 (retail) not even counting online stores. Without VC it's 499. Personally I don't think Sigma is that much better over Tamron to warrant paying 20 bucks near full price of a brand new one.

Not interested in buying, just curious.
 
I checked the price for a brand new one at Henry's because I live in Canada and it's priced at 879.99 plus tax... Maybe I could bring it down... People can always offer me a price as well!
 
Ouch, canada is ripping you off man. lol. hey if you can get 600 ish for it, go for it. lol ;-)
 
I would probably be willing to take around 500$ for it. Yeah they are ripping us off!
 
Just bought one brand new without VC for $349 in the U.S. Nice lens, especially for video.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom