What's new

(FS) Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my canon mount sigma lens in mint condition with lens hood, lens caps, and 2 filters, (Sunpak circular polarizer and Tiffen UV filter). It will ship with original box and accompanying literature. I am selling this package for $375 shipped. I think this is a fair price considering the pristine condition of the lens and filters. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (here is the link).

I would also be willing to trade for a prime lens so feel free to make an offer. :thumbup:

BTW: I do not have a camera until Christmas so I will post photos of the lens here on the 26th.

I prefer paypal but would humor other methods of payment.
 
*UPDATE*

I have listed this on ebay. Here is the link if anyone happens to be interested: >>>>> link <<<<<

I have listed this item with no reserve so bid away! You might just get this for a steal. :thumbup:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom