FS: Sigma DP1x New in box $271

zeroforhire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bought this on the Amazon deal. Decided to go a different direction. Just passing the deal along before I return it. Looking to get $271 plus shipping.

I know I am new here. Can provide an ebay ID with stellar reputation if that helps.

Description from Amazon:

The latest version, the DP1x, remains true to that objective and maintains its wide focal length lens, but reflects several upgrades from the initial introduction of the DP series back in 2008. Specifically, it now houses the "True II" image processing engine, the new AF algorithm provides high speed auto focusing, ensuring convenient shooting and the Power Save Mode lowers the battery consumption allowing for a greater number of pictures to be taken with a single battery charge. The new rear design makes the user interface easier to interpret and use with quick, easy button recognition as the addition of red buttons enables easier operation of the camera controls. The DP1x is accompanied by the latest RAW image processing software, Sigma Photo Pro 4.0 which has superior image processing algorithm and improved compatibility with multi core CPUs and provides better image processing speed and improved image quality. The incorporation of a new noise reduction algorithm reduces Chroma and Luminance noise when processing X3F files taken at ISO 400 or more.

Most reactions

Back