What's new

FS Sigma EX DG 24-70 2.8 HSM

briz50

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
This is the latest iteration of the SIGMA 24-70. I bought this lens new for $899 in 2009 shortly after it was introduced. I've used it during travels the following 2 years. I’ve since replaced it with Canon’s 24-70 f2.8 so it has been in storage now for about a year. The is not the Macro version....... Price $625 shipped

The lens is in great condition. No scratches, never dropped, rained on or abused in anyway, however, there IS VISIBLE DUST INSIDE the lens on the glass elements. Not uncommon in zooms and this has no effect on picture quality. I have, however reflected this issue in the price. Thanks Bryan. I haven't sold anything on here before but have sold on Ebay with over 300+ transaction user Briz50.

I cant get the photos to upload to the site. I will be more than happy to send them to you via email. Thanks $IMAG0169.webp
 
Last edited:
Is it the Macro version, or no?

Mark
 
This is not the Macro version, sorry.
 
No, that's good. The version you're offering is quite a bit superior to the macro version. That's a good point to list in the original post. :thumbsup:

Mark
 
May possibly trade for the Sigma 50mm f1.4 HSM + cash
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom