Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8 with Teleconverters, Nikon Mount

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale:

Sigma 70-200 mm F/2.8 HSM I for Nikon. Fantastic lens, fast, accurate focus. This is not brand spanking new or pristine by any stretch of the imagination. There is some finish loss on the exterior. However all in all it looks pretty good. The glass itself is in fantastic shape, clean and clear - takes great photos. As with all used telephoto lenses there will be dust in the interior, however it's nothing that affects image quality.

Includes tripod mount, front and rear caps, hood.

I'm also including 2 Sigma teleconverters, both of which work with this lens. The first is a 1.4x Sigma APO EX DG teleconverter. The second is a 2x Sigma EX DG APO Teleconverter. Both have been tested and used regularly with this lens. If you have any quesitons about teleconverter use, please ask.

I'm selling the lens and both teleconverters together as a package, $575.oo. I'll take care of shipping/paypal fees.

If I hadn't just dropped $500 on a 7100 I'd be all over this.

I've owned one of these, and an HSM II in the past and loved them both. A 70-200 of some sort will be my next purchase.

If I hadn't just dropped $500 on a 7100 I'd be all over this.

I've owned one of these, and an HSM II in the past and loved them both. A 70-200 of some sort will be my next purchase.

This was always a personal favorite. With the two TC's it's just incredibly versatile - you can do 280mm at F4 or 400mm at 5.6, all with one lens and a couple of lightweight TC's. Was so much easier than lugging around a couple of heavy lenses all day.

I upgraded to a Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 VR I, and replaced the tc's with a nikon 1.4x TC II and a nikon 2x TC III, so these probably won't come out of the bag anymore. Figured I'd see if I could find a good home for them.

Does this lens have Sigma's image stabilization (not sure what they call it)?

Does this lens have Sigma's image stabilization (not sure what they call it)?
Sigma refers to it as os, optical stabilization. This lens is NOT equipped with OS. However to be honest I never really missed it. Almost everything I shoot is a moving target so if I dropped the shutter speed enough that os was needed I'd get motion blur anyway.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is this still available? Just took payment for a few shoots and have some cash now.. looking to buy one of these on eBay but wanted to come back here and check first.

Is this still available? Just took payment for a few shoots and have some cash now.. looking to buy one of these on eBay but wanted to come back here and check first.
Sadly no, sold it locally just a couple of days ago.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back