rabman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2011 #1 Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM SOLD! 70-200mm sold Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
cspheak TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Middlebury Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2011 #2 Hi! I am interested in buying this lens, can we e-mail or contact via phone ?
K kasperjd4 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 5 Location Gainesville, St. Augustine & Jacksonville Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2011 #3 Gahh both the lenses I want! You have the 70-200 written as the HSM one? Is it the HSM or the Macro version?
Gahh both the lenses I want! You have the 70-200 written as the HSM one? Is it the HSM or the Macro version?
rabman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 kasperjd4 said: Gahh both the lenses I want! You have the 70-200 written as the HSM one? Is it the HSM or the Macro version? Click to expand... Thanks! I corrected it. BOTH are HSM, the 70-200 is also MACRO. Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
kasperjd4 said: Gahh both the lenses I want! You have the 70-200 written as the HSM one? Is it the HSM or the Macro version? Click to expand... Thanks! I corrected it. BOTH are HSM, the 70-200 is also MACRO.
rabman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 70-200mm is SOLD. 24-70mm still for sale.:thumbup:
rabman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 24=70mm is still available. Reasonable offers considered.
rabman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 SOLD!