What's new

FS: Sony A200 DSLR and Goodies

why not just keep it and buy a new motor to go along with it? The sony gear is pretty much par with the canon stuff anyways.
 
why not just keep it and buy a new motor to go along with it? The sony gear is pretty much par with the canon stuff anyways.

Really? The 10.2 MP CCD sensor is on par with current CMOS sensor technology? I never would have thought!

I'll have to sell my 5D and the rest of my Canon gear and go back to the Sony A200 so I can get noisy images at ISO 400.
 
why not just keep it and buy a new motor to go along with it? The sony gear is pretty much par with the canon stuff anyways.

Really? The 10.2 MP CCD sensor is on par with current CMOS sensor technology? I never would have thought!

I'll have to sell my 5D and the rest of my Canon gear and go back to the Sony A200 so I can get noisy images at ISO 400.

Sorry for being wrong then. Hope this will make you feel better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom