**Price Reduced**
For sale is a used, but very well taken care of, Sony A330 with a Sony 3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM lens and a Sony 4-5.6/55-200 SAM lens. It includes the original box with paperwork, battery, charger, lens shade, camera strap and a nice Domke camera bag. The camera has never been dropped, bumped, or mishandled. I'm asking $350 and I'll pay shipping. Paypal only please. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking!




For sale is a used, but very well taken care of, Sony A330 with a Sony 3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM lens and a Sony 4-5.6/55-200 SAM lens. It includes the original box with paperwork, battery, charger, lens shade, camera strap and a nice Domke camera bag. The camera has never been dropped, bumped, or mishandled. I'm asking $350 and I'll pay shipping. Paypal only please. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking!




Last edited: