What's new

FS: Sony Nex 5 with 16mm Pancake lens & 3 batteries - $290

katiedaddy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
For sale is my Sony NEX 5 package.
Body is overall in great condition with exception of some wear marks on the bottom from being mounted on a tripod, and couple nicks on the top left corner as pictured.
Package includes,


  • Sony Nex 5 Body
  • Sony OEM 16mm f2.8 pancake lens
  • Flash
  • 3 Batteries (1 OEM, 2 generic)
  • Charger
  • Unused strap
  • Box and all documents

Price is $290
I am new to this forum and I sold a few gears on FM and have extensive references in watch forums (WUS & TZ) under same ID.
I am located in Tysons Corner, VA area and local pickup is fine.

DSC01330.JPG

DSC01313.JPG

DSC01318.JPG

DSC01319.JPG

DSC01320.JPG

DSC01322.JPG

DSC01325.JPG

DSC01327.JPG

DSC01328.JPG

DSC01329.JPG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom