katiedaddy
TPF Noob!
SOLD in another forum. Thanks.
For sale is my Canon 30D body.
Body is in great condition with some fading on hotshoe which is expected on this model.
I am the second owner and I purchased it from local photographer who used this body as back up.
Package includes Canon 30D body, 2 batteries (1 OEM, 1 generic), OEM charger, strap, and 1GB CF card.
Price is $200.
I am new to this forum but sold a few gears in FM and have extensive references in watch forums (WUS & TZ) all under same ID.
I am located in Tysons Corner, VA area and local pick up is fine.
For sale is my Canon 30D body.
Body is in great condition with some fading on hotshoe which is expected on this model.
I am the second owner and I purchased it from local photographer who used this body as back up.
Package includes Canon 30D body, 2 batteries (1 OEM, 1 generic), OEM charger, strap, and 1GB CF card.
Price is $200.
I am new to this forum but sold a few gears in FM and have extensive references in watch forums (WUS & TZ) all under same ID.
I am located in Tysons Corner, VA area and local pick up is fine.
Last edited: