What's new

FS Sony NEX 7 with Nikon Lenses

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
506
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a LN- (bought from KEH) Sony NEX 7 for sale with three manual focus, Nikon lenses.

Nikon lenses: 105 f/2.5 AIS ($200 if separate), Nikon 50mm 1.4 Non-Ai ($60 if separate), Nikon 50mm f/2 Non-Ai ($50 if separate).

Sony NEX-7 $400 if separate. $600 total package. Comes with Nikon to Sony-E adapter. Camera strap not included.

I am open to offers!

92be95ff-d7ce-4555-8a02-2862811a3913.webp
 
Last edited:
I'll post it up later today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom