FS/T: Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head+Extra QR Plate for your Arca Swiss mount ball head

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! I have a Manfrotto 496RC2. I've had it for under 2 months and have only used it indoors once or twice. It is still in brand new condition. Not a mark or scratch on it anywhere. Ball head action is just as smooth as when it was new. Knobs and locks are very smooth also.

I like this ball head, but a friend of mine just gave me a bunch of nice Arca Swiss plates and he also uses Arca Swiss plates so I would like to trade this ball head for a nice Arca Swiss mount ball head. (We borrow each others' equipment) Doesn't necessarily have to be Arca Swiss brand.

You are basically getting a brand new 496RC2 and everything that came with it - box, manuals, papers, wrench, and a quick release plate. I purchased it for a hair under $100 2 months ago. I would like to sell it for $75 plus shipping to wherever you are.

I also purchased a second Manfrotto QR plate for around $20. I can include that or sell it separately. It is a genuine Manfrotto plate. It'd be stupid to spend that much on a head and use a knock-off plate. I bought it to use on a 70-200 but never had a chance to use it.
If you'd like the plate I can sell it to you alone for $10 or $82 with the ball head.

Thanks for looking!

Here are some pictures (Link if you are unable to view them: Manfrotto 496RC2)

5YdeNKR.jpg

QoBqQcD.jpg

a0R4kxQ.jpg

C2KRyjO.jpg

lvpne1w.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back