What's new

FS: Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 (Nikon)

Still Available.
 
I just making an offer of $250. You didn't have to take it. $275 is fine. I dont understand why you backed out of our deal. Was it because I asked for references?
 
Last edited:
I just making an offer of $250. You didn't have to take it. $275 is fine. I dont understand why you backed out of our deal. Was it because I asked for references?

You can check my references here by clicking on my username and clicking on threads started by me in the buy and sell forum.
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
Which is why I am asking why our deal is not good anymore? Still willing to sell?
 
Which is why I am asking why our deal is not good anymore? Still willing to sell?

If you are still interested, You can still have it for a $275 paypal "gift".

-=SOLD=- (sold locally)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom