ScubaDude
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2011
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 22
- Location
- Waveland, MS
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Thanks to a year-end bonus at work and a very understanding wife, I'm moving up to the Canon 70-200 f/2.8, and have a Canon 1.4x extender, so I'm selling my Tamron SP 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (model A005).
It was bought new on Amazon September 25, 2011, so it's practically brand new. Amazon receipt will be included for warranty purposes (six years). It is in absolute mint condition: no scratches, nicks, dents, internal dust, or bad mojo.
It's never been dropped, bumped or abused in any way.
It's had a Hoya HMC UV(C) slim frame filter on it since day one (I paid around $30-35 for it) and that will be included with the lens.
You've read the reviews... you know this is a great lens. Very sharp, quick to focus, and outstanding image stabilization. I've really enjoyed it and have gotten some great photos with it.
See my Flickr page for examples.
Recent eBay sales for this lens used (without the filter, or with a cheap Tiffen filter) have been between $310 and $365 with shipping. New, after the rebate, you're looking at $370-400.
I'll let it go for $350, and I'll pick up the PayPal fee and insured sign-for-receipt shipping. USA only.
It will ship in its original box, complete with the foam sleeves, paperwork, and that little desiccant thing that they put in everything these days. The container for the Hoya filter will also be included. That box will be securely packed in a bigger box, surrounded by bubble wrap.

8955 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8956 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8957 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8960 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8961 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8962 by turbodog2000, on Flickr
It was bought new on Amazon September 25, 2011, so it's practically brand new. Amazon receipt will be included for warranty purposes (six years). It is in absolute mint condition: no scratches, nicks, dents, internal dust, or bad mojo.
It's never been dropped, bumped or abused in any way.
It's had a Hoya HMC UV(C) slim frame filter on it since day one (I paid around $30-35 for it) and that will be included with the lens.
You've read the reviews... you know this is a great lens. Very sharp, quick to focus, and outstanding image stabilization. I've really enjoyed it and have gotten some great photos with it.
See my Flickr page for examples.
Recent eBay sales for this lens used (without the filter, or with a cheap Tiffen filter) have been between $310 and $365 with shipping. New, after the rebate, you're looking at $370-400.
I'll let it go for $350, and I'll pick up the PayPal fee and insured sign-for-receipt shipping. USA only.
It will ship in its original box, complete with the foam sleeves, paperwork, and that little desiccant thing that they put in everything these days. The container for the Hoya filter will also be included. That box will be securely packed in a bigger box, surrounded by bubble wrap.

8955 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8956 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8957 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8960 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8961 by turbodog2000, on Flickr

8962 by turbodog2000, on Flickr
Last edited:

