What's new

FS: Tamron 75-300mm f/4.5-6 Canon mount lens

nymtber

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
Sodus, NY
I have a very gently used Tamron 75-300mm f/4.5-6 Canon EOS mount lens from my film days. I now use Sony DSLR, and no longer need the lens. It has seen less than 5 rolls of film, I got it not too long before getting a digital point and shoot.... oops ;)

Im asking $80 shipped, its in mint shape and comes with a UV filter, which has been on it since i took the lens out of packaging. This is a great lens for somone just getting into DSLR, and will help bring far away objects in close.

USPS money order only, and its best to e-mail me at: nymtber@ hotmail.com no space. I dont check this site too often but check e-mail very often. Might be open to trades for my sony A200...possibly...

Thanks for looking:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom