What's new

FS Tamron AF28-200 F/3.8-5.6 XRDi for Canon

njcanon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
nj
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new Tamron AF28-200 F/3.8-5.6 XRDi for Canon. I did use this for 1 day of shooting at the museum with my daughter. I'm only selling it because I got a great deal on another lens and no longer need this one anymore. It is in perfect working order, no scratches any where brand new condition. $200 obo

email me for any questions
 
Brand new Tamron AF28-200 F/3.8-5.6 XRDi for Canon. I did use this for 1 day of shooting at the museum with my daughter. I'm only selling it because I got a great deal on another lens and no longer need this one anymore. It is in perfect working order, no scratches any where brand new condition. $200 obo

email me for any questions

I am interested, would this work on canon eos rebel xsi?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom