Ub3rdoRK
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2009
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- So Cal
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the Version 1 bag not 2 like is listed on the website just to inform everyone.
Its an excellent bag, I fit a gripped D700, 70-200 VRII, 17-35 f2.8, 2 SB 900's and a couple other things on the outside etc. It works and fits excellent with the extremely padded waist band with shoulder strap.
Comes with rain cover.
Asking $100 + $10 shipping with tracking info.
Item location is in Temecula, California. I would prefer verified paypal or FTF transaction.
email me at c.wales84@gmail.com or PM me here for any additional info.
Thanks for looking!
Its an excellent bag, I fit a gripped D700, 70-200 VRII, 17-35 f2.8, 2 SB 900's and a couple other things on the outside etc. It works and fits excellent with the extremely padded waist band with shoulder strap.
Comes with rain cover.
Asking $100 + $10 shipping with tracking info.
Item location is in Temecula, California. I would prefer verified paypal or FTF transaction.
email me at c.wales84@gmail.com or PM me here for any additional info.
Thanks for looking!