What's new

FS: TOKINA 100mm 2.8 MACRO (NIKON MOUNT)

cannpope

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
386
Reaction score
42
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro (Nikon mount) lens for sale. It's in pristine condition. Includes box, caps, and hood.
I can send pics if you are TRULY interested.

**ASKING $385 NET TO ME, YOU PAY 3% PAYPAL FEE or use the Paypal GIFT option**
 
Last edited:
LOWERING TOKINA TO $350, yes, that's $350 (you pay paypal 3% or use gift option) AND I WILL COVER THE SHIPPING!!

THIS IS A DEAL FOLKS!
 
I will buy it! Send a private message to me with your PayPal address.

Dave
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom