What's new

FS: tokina 11-16mm 2.8, Nikon mount

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought this not even 2 months ago. Used very little. I just don't have the right conditions to use it to best ability. Box, hood, warranty card, both caps, copy of my receipt for warranty. 540 shipped as gift. Will intertain trades for a 28-70 2.8 nikon. I haven't sold anything here but my ebay is redwing24mets if you want to see feedback.

DSC_0430.jpg



DSC_0429.jpg


DSC_0428-1.jpg


DSC_0426.jpg


DSC_0424.jpg
 
can you post up some sample shots you have taken w/ this lens?
 
I would also trade for a 17-35mm 2.8 and I would through in money.
 
isnt a 28-70 2.8 over a thousand dollars?

Goodluck with your sale though. Its a good deal, too bad im broke.
 
isnt a 28-70 2.8 over a thousand dollars?

Goodluck with your sale though. Its a good deal, too bad im broke.


yes it is, just hoping someone has a spare:lol:. I would add money.
 
Not sure if you're interested, but I have a nice 28-105/2.8 tamron I would trade.
 
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]accidental post
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
500 paypal'd gift, I'll ship it too you. Lowest I go before ebay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom