S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2013 #1 I'm selling 2 of my Pocketwizard plus III's. They are in like new condition, barely used. It comes with all original accessories and the original box. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm looking to get 250$ for these.
I'm selling 2 of my Pocketwizard plus III's. They are in like new condition, barely used. It comes with all original accessories and the original box. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm looking to get 250$ for these.
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 19, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Still have 2 for sale.