FS UK: Canon 400d/Xti lot- BGE3, 4 batts, charger, remote, Lowepro bag. All boxed

Tez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
image.php

Hi there, I'm selling my 400d to make way for a 40d/5d upgrade before I go away on my travels. Everything is in great condition.

I have shot about 3000 frames with this setup and it's performed perfectly in every situation. Has the newest firmware etc installed and is ready to go.

All equipment is boxed and in perfect working order! A great camera and i'm sad to let it go but i need a metal framed body for my upcoming trip and need to release the funds.

Price is £325 for everything, overall this stuff cost me around £700 new. I can accept Paypal and personal cheques, or if you are around Manchester, UK, you can pay cash on collection and even get a free cup of tea out of it!

Any questions, PM me through this or email me at [email protected]

I have been a long time user of DPChallenge and on POTN so we can trade with confidence.

Thanks,

Tez

yeah it works out around double in $$$ due to the exchange rate. I can ship overseas if need be and I have pictures I can email you of the equipment too if need be.

Cheers,

Tez

it's the official canon battery grip that fits the rebel series (except the 450d). Adds more bulk and strength to the camera, holds double the battery power and has it's own independent shutter button and exposure settings so you can hold the camera portrait style without getting your fingers all bent.

Overall, a necessity.

yeah it works out around double in $$$ due to the exchange rate. I can ship overseas if need be and I have pictures I can email you of the equipment too if need be.

Cheers,

Tez

Yes I would like pictures.
Are you the only owner? Where and when was it purchased?
How much would it cost to ship to the U.S.? I live in Michigan. My zip is 48063.

Does this come with the stock lens? Any Lens? If so are there any scratches mold or anything else wrong with it?
Does it come with everything bought with the camera?All of the manuals,
dvds, chords and so on.

-Primeau

Hi Primeau,

Yes I am the only owner. I bought this camera from new from a chain called Jacobs Photography in my town of Manchester, UK. The original sales receipt will be included as is the blue thing in the foreground of the pics. It was purchased about a year ago I think.

To ship to USA would probably cost around $30-40 but don't quote me on that... if you want the stuff though, that is the price I would charge and we'll see what type of shipping I can get with that money. It doesn't come with a lens (i bought kit, sold the kit lens because I had a Tamron 17-50 F/2.8 that I had for it that i later sold because I got the 17-40L), but I do have a EF fit 35-80mm that I can include if you like for about $30 extra. This lens is currently on my film camera so if you want it, it's yours.

There are a few tiny scratches on one of the sides but nothing noticeable or major and purely superficial. No mold. No malfunctions to speak of and overall the camera is in great working order and is ready to shoot straight from the box.

It comes with all the software, cables and everything else that came with it: 2 cds that include all the stuff you need to transfer, upload and print pics if need be. It comes incl with the USB cable to connect form camera to PC and a 80 page instruction book (in English) to tell you everything you need to know.

All this is in the box.

Can you send me your email address via pm so I can send you some pics?

My email address is [email protected], or you can see pictures taken with this camera at www.tezmercer.co.uk.

Everything is working and everything is in great condition. I look after my stuff since i am a full time photographer and need it to be working :)

PRICE DROP:

Camera kit thingy is now £375.

Final price drop to £350!

does anyone know if you need to have more than one battery to use the battery grip or does it work with just one?

-thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back