What's new

FS: Used Nikon 105mm f2.8D Micro

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! This lens is in EXCELLENT condition, and for sale! I bought it used from jackscamera a few years ago, and it hasn't been used too heavily. Focuses well, is tack sharp, and is built like a tank. I love it, but I find myself never using the micro-range of this lens, and seeing as how I have an 80-200 2.8, it is just a redundant lens.

Price is $375 on ebay shipped to continental US. Given Adorama's rating scale, I'd have to say this lens is an "E+"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Telephoto-AF-Micro-Nikkor-105mm-f-2-8D-Autofocus-Lens-/221323994981?









Jake
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a copy of this lens, and would suggest anyone who wants to buy it get a pair of safety glasses.... it's SHARP! It is a great substitute for laser eye surgery; your images will scratch your corneas!

GLWS!


ETA: It makes a great portrait lens, too!
 
I will second the portrait statement, I have used it for portraiture and it does a solid job!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Still for sale!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am at an FPO address, which is considered the US... would you ship to me? I would require USPS Priority mail to ensure I wasn't waiting for 2-3 months.. same shipping prices as it would be if you were shipping it to me, in my home state of NC. Thanks.
 
I am at an FPO address, which is considered the US... would you ship to me? I would require USPS Priority mail to ensure I wasn't waiting for 2-3 months.. same shipping prices as it would be if you were shipping it to me, in my home state of NC. Thanks.

As long as you can pay through paypal.. What's an FPO address?

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am at an FPO address, which is considered the US... would you ship to me? I would require USPS Priority mail to ensure I wasn't waiting for 2-3 months.. same shipping prices as it would be if you were shipping it to me, in my home state of NC. Thanks.

As long as you can pay through paypal.. What's an FPO address?

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a military address, basically.
it allows you to ship to someone in the military (or family with them) thats out of the country without paying overseas shipping.
i shipped a lens to an FPO address and had no problems at all.
you have to send it priority mail (i always use USPS priority flat rate shipping anyway) and you are only charged the flat rate shipping cost to the U.S.
you just fill out a form, use a priority mail box, and pay regular continental US shipping prices.
 
I am at an FPO address, which is considered the US... would you ship to me? I would require USPS Priority mail to ensure I wasn't waiting for 2-3 months.. same shipping prices as it would be if you were shipping it to me, in my home state of NC. Thanks.

As long as you can pay through paypal.. What's an FPO address?

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a military address, basically.
it allows you to ship to someone in the military (or family with them) thats out of the country without paying overseas shipping.
i shipped a lens to an FPO address and had no problems at all.
you have to send it priority mail (i always use USPS priority flat rate shipping anyway) and you are only charged the flat rate shipping cost to the U.S.
you just fill out a form, use a priority mail box, and pay regular continental US shipping prices.

Great explanation!! Thanks too.. Some people are a bit Leary of shipping FPO!
 
This lens is still for sale!
 
Price dropped to 425 shipped!

Jake
 
Lens is still for sale! The shipping box is full of bubble-wrap and just waiting for an address!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom