What's new

FS: Used Nikon 105mm f2.8D Micro

Ugh if I had money I would buy this in a heartbeat :(. I'll keep an eye on this though. GL!
 
Ugh if I had money I would buy this in a heartbeat :(. I'll keep an eye on this though. GL!

I wish you did too! It's just yearning to go to a good home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Still for sale!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Take to top once more... This lens is in great condition!
 
Price dropped to $400 shipped!!!
 
One final bump before I send it to Ebay.....
 
Holy crap! What is wrong with all you people? $400 for this classic lens is a steal! It must be mass hysteria or something.......
 
Holy crap! What is wrong with all you people? $400 for this classic lens is a steal! It must be mass hysteria or something.......

It's killin me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom