What's new

FT: Canon 24-105mm f/4L Lens For 7D Body

Kanonian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
I have a LNIB Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. The lens was a part of my new Canon 5d Mk II, date code UYxxx. It was used once and it was stored in my closet since. Due to I used my 24-70mm f/2.8L and the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS most of the times. Lens will comes with caps, hood, warranty card, pouch and box.

I'm looking to trade only for the low under 10k actuations Mint Canon 7D + CASH my end, depend on the condition of the Camera.

Pics of the lens:
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6166/6...23317257_b.jpg
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6...d6246450_b.jpg
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6098/6...46ce8236_b.jpg
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6226/6...69a1a637_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom