What's new

FT FEELER: Olympus E-510 2 lens kit + acces. (28-300 35mm equiv range)

reg

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
1
Location
Stuck inside of Mobile with the GTFO Blues Again
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Putting out a feeler for trading my Olympus E-510 for just about any other system. I love the system, and prefer the controls, but I basically just don't see myself affording anything other than the couple Sigma lenses for the 4/3 system any time soon. I can use an adapter on just about any camera, so use of other systems' lenses just isn't as attractive to me when I can't afford Zuiko....

It's the Olympus E-510 two lens kit, it has a 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 and a 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6. Both are nice and sharp and WORKING for kit lenses, and are more than adequate for an "enthusiastic beginner". The camera itself has NO damage, it looks like you just took it out of the box. The same can be said for both lenses. A Sunpak UV filter that coincidentally fits on both lenses will be included, and we can negotiate about my Lowepro shoulder bag.

So just drop me a line!

Oh, and there's at least a year and a couple months left on a no questions asked repair warranty, it does transfer. It doesn't cover loss/stolen AFAIK though.
 
Last edited:
Hey Reg,

I'll trade ya a Tuna Melt and a case of Carlsberg...
 
sry... just figured I'd cheer you up..... you haven't been you usual self lately...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom